Here are some things to know about the event and to help us ensure another safe Tour de Belleville!
· Registration is required for participation. Only registered riders with the proper credentials will be allowed to participate. Children 5 and under riding with an adult will be admitted free, however they are still required to register.
· The Tour de Belleville is a leisurely ride. It is NOT a race. There are no prizes, awards, places or official times. Racers will be removed from the course by the Belleville Police Department without a refund.
· Riders must be present for start time. Late riders will not be allowed entry onto the course after the staff utility vehicle has entered the course.
· Once the last rider has entered the course a staff vehicle will follow to designate the end of the ride after the final staff utility vehicle has passed, the Tour de Belleville no longer provides police vehicles, volunteers, support vehicles or any other form of assistance along the route.
· Alcohol is prohibited.
· Observe all traffic regulations and lights, stop signs, etc. unless otherwise directed by police or volunteers directing traffic.
· Riders stay to the right when passing oncoming participants.
· Youth, under the age of 15 must be accompanied by an adult guardian at all times.
· Operate a bicycle that is in good mechanical condition.
· You are required to wear a helmet.
· Training Wheels are prohibited.
· No pets allowed.
· No headphones during the ride.
· As always, the ride will take place come rain or shine! However, the Tour de Belleville reserves the right to cancel, postpone, and/or delay the start of the event due to severe weather and/or other conditions.